RFQ/BOM 0 Iniciar sesión / Registro

Selecciona tu ubicación

ISL29125IROZ-T7

IC SENSOR LIGHT-DGTL I2C 6-ODFN

Las imágenes son sólo para referencia..
Consulte las Especificaciones del producto para obtener detalles del producto.

Medios de comunicación social

ISL29125IROZ-T7

IC SENSOR LIGHT-DGTL I2C 6-ODFN

Los pedidos superiores a $200 son elegibles para un regalo de estilo chino de edición limitada.

Los pedidos superiores a $200 son elegibles para un regalo de estilo chino de edición limitada.

Los pedidos superiores a $1000 califican para una exención de tarifa de envío de $30.

Los pedidos que superen los $5000 disfrutan de la exención de tarifas de envío y transacción.

Estas ofertas son aplicables tanto a clientes nuevos como existentes y son válidas desde el 1 de enero de 2024 hasta el 31 de diciembre de 2024..

• Fabricante:

Renesas

• Ficha de datos:

ISL29125IROZ-T7 datasheet

• Paquete/Estuche:

WFDFN-6

• categoria de producto:

Chips IC

• RoHS Status: Estado RoHS Lead free/RoHS Compliant

Envíe su solicitud de cotización ahora y esperamos brindarle una cotización dentro de abril 30, 2024. Realice su pedido ahora y esperamos completar la transacción dentro de mayo 03, 2024. Ps: La hora es según GMT+8:00.

Entrega:
fedex ups ems dhl other
Pago :
jcb American express tt discover paypal

Existencias:6000 PCS

Nuestro compromiso es entregar cotizaciones rápidas dentro de las 12 horas. Para obtener más ayuda, por favor contáctenos en sales@censtry.com.

ISL29125IROZ-T7 Detalles de producto

GENERAL DESCRIPTION

The ISL29125 is a low power, high sensitivity, RED, GREEN and BLUE color light sensor (RGB) with an I2C (SMBus compatible) interface. Its state-of-the-art photodiode array provides an accurate RGB spectral response and excellent light source to light source variation (LS2LS). The ISL29125 is designed to reject IR in light sources allowing the device to operate in environments from sunlight to dark rooms. The integrating ADC rejects 50Hz and 60Hz flicker caused by artificial light sources. A selectable range allows the user to optimize sensitivity suitable for the specific application. In normal

operation mode the device consumes 56µA, which reduces to 0.5µA in power-down mode. The ISL29125 supports hardware and software user programmable interrupt thresholds. The Interrupt persistency feature reduces false trigger notification. The device operates on supplies (VDD) from 2.25V to 3.63V, I2C supply from 1.7V to 3.63V, and operating temperature across the -40°C to +85°C range.

Features

• 56µA operating current, 0.5µA shutdown current

• Selectable range (Via I2C)

• I2C (SMBus compatible) output

• ADC resolution 16 bits

• Programmable interrupt windows

• Two optical sensitivity ranges

- Range 0 = 5.7m lux to 375 lux

- Range 1 = 0.152 lux to 10,000 lux

• Operating power supply 2.25 to 3.63V

• I2C power supply 1.7V to 3.63V

• 6 Ld ODFN (1.65x1.65x0.7mm) package

Applications

• Smart phone, PDA, GPS, tablet PCs, LCD-TVs, digital picture

frames, digital cameras

• Dynamic display color balancing

• Printer color enhancement

• Industrial/commercial LED lighting color management

• Ambient light color detection/correction

• OLED display aging compensation

image.pngimage.png

Request a quote ISL29125IROZ-T7 at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality and guaranteed services of ISL29125IROZ-T7 in stock for sale, check stock quantity and pricing, view product specifications, and order contact us:sales@censtry.com.
The price and lead time for ISL29125IROZ-T7 depending on the quantity required, please send your request to us, our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, we sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.

ISL29125IROZ-T7

ISL29125IROZ-T7 Productos Asociados

Q&A for ISL29125IROZ-T7