Las imágenes son sólo para referencia.
Ver especificaciones del producto para los detalles del producto.
IC INTERFACE SPECIALIZED 20WQFN
• USB Type-C Rev. 1.1 Compliant DFP Controller
• Connector Attach/Detach Detection
• STD/1.5-A/3-A Capability Advertisement on CC
• Super Speed Polarity Determination
• VBUS Application and Discharge
• VCONN Application to Electronically Marked Cable
• Audio and Debug Accessory Identification
• 0.7-µA (typ) IDDQ When Port Unattached
• Three Input Supply Options
– IN1: USB Charging Supply
– IN2: VCONN Supply
– AUX: Device Power Supply
• Power Wake Supports Low Power in System Hibernate (S4) and OFF (S5) Power States
• 34-mΩ (typ) High-Side MOSFET
• 1.7/3.4-A ILimit (±7.1%) - Programmable
• Port Power Management Enables Power Resource Optimization Across Multi-Ports
• Package: 20-Pin WQFN (3 x 4) (1)
• UL Listed – File No. E169910
• USB Type C Host Port in Notebook for Sleep Charging
• LCD Monitor/Docking Station and Charging Cradles
• Type C USB Wall Chargers
The TPS25810 is a USB Type-C Downstream Facing Port (DFP) controller with an integrated 3-A rated USB power switch. The TPS25810 monitors the Type-C Configuration Channel (CC) lines to determine when an USB device is attached. If an Upstream Facing Port (UFP) device is attached, the TPS25810 applies power to VBus and communicates the selectable Vgus current sourcing capability to the UFP via the passthrough CC line. If the UFP is attached using an electronically marked cable, the TPS25810 also applies VcoN power to the cable CC pin. The TPS25810 also identifies when Type-C audio or debug accessories are attached. The TPS25810 draws less than 0.7 uA(typ) when no device is attached. Additional system power saving is achievable in S4/S5 system power states by using the UFP output to disable the high power 5-V supply when no UFP is attached. In this mode the device is capable of running from an auxiliary supply(AUX)which can be a lower voltage supply (3.3 V), typically powering the system uC in low power states (S4/S5). The TPS25810 34-mQ power switch has two selectable fixed current limits that align with the Type-C current levels. The FAULT output signals when the switch is in an over current or over temperature condition. The LD_DET output controlspower management to multiple high current Type-C ports in an environment where all ports cannot simultaneously provide high current (3 A).
Request a quote TPS25810RVCR at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of TPS25810RVCR In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order contact us：firstname.lastname@example.org
The price and lead time for TPS25810RVCR depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.