Las imágenes son sólo para referencia.
Ver especificaciones del producto para los detalles del producto.
IC PWR SWITCH P-CHAN 1:1 4DSBGA
• Input operating voltage range (VIN): 1 V–5.5 V
• Maximum continuous current (IMAX): 2 A
• ON-resistance (RON):
– 5 VIN = 60 mΩ (typ.), 100 mΩ (85°C max.)
– 1.8 VIN = 100 mΩ (typ.), 150 mΩ (85°C max.)
– 1 VIN = 200 mΩ (typ.), 325 mΩ (85°C max.)
• Ultra-low power consumption:
– ON state (IQ): 0.5 µA (typ.), 1 µA (max.)
– OFF state (ISD): 10 nA (typ.), 100 nA (max.)
– TPS22916BL/CL/CNL (ISD): 100 nA (typ.), 300 nA (max.)
• Smart ON pin pulldown (RPD):
– ON ≥ VIH (ION): 10 nA (max.)
– ON ≤ VIL (RPD): 750 kΩ (typ.)
• Slow Timing in C Version Limits Inrush Current:
– 5-V turn-on time (tON): 1400 µs at 5 mV/µs
– 1.8-V turn-on time (tON): 3000 µs at 1 mV/µs
– 1-V turn-on time (tON): 6500 µs at 0.3 mV/µs
• Fast timing in b version reduces wait time:
– 5-V turn-on time (tON): 115 µs at 57 mV/µs
– 1.8-V turn-on time (tON): 250 µs at 12 mV/µs
– 1-V turn-on time (tON): 510 µs at 3.3 mV/µs
• Always-ON true Reverse Current Blocking (RCB):
– Activation current (IRCB): –500 mA (typ.)
– Reverse leakage (IIN,RCB): –300 nA (max.)
• Quick Output Discharge (QOD): 150 Ω (typ.) (N version has no QOD)
• Active low enable option (L versions)
• Portable speakers
The TPS22916xx is a small, single channel load switch using a low leakage P-Channel MOSFET for minimum power loss. Advanced gate control design supports operating voltages as low as 1 V with minimal increase in ON-resistance and power loss. Multiple timing options are available to support various system loading conditions. For heavy capacitive loads, the slow turn-on timing in the C version minimizes the inrush current. In cases with light capacitive loads, the fast timing in the B version reduces required wait time.
The switch ON state is controlled by a digital input that is capable of interfacing directly with low-voltage control signals. Both Active High and Active Low (L) versions are available. When power is first applied, a smart pulldown is used to keep the ON pin from floating until system sequencing is complete. AFter the ON pin is deliberately driven high (≥VIH), the smart pulldown is disconnected to prevent unnecessary power loss.
The TPS22916xx is available in a small, space saving 0.78 mm × 0.78 mm, 0.4-mm pitch, 0.5- mm height 4-pin Wafer-Chip-Scale (WCSP) package (YFP). The device is characterized for operation over a temperature range of –40°C to +85°C.
Request a quote TPS22916CNYFPR at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of TPS22916CNYFPR In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order contact us：firstname.lastname@example.org
The price and lead time for TPS22916CNYFPR depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.